Requirements0-1 years of experience
We are actively seeking reliable and motivated Dishwashers who love the kitchen, take pride in their role and want to be part of a high-achieving, team-oriented kitchen! If you desire to be in an environment where excellence and respect are expected, this is the team for you.
DRC Cultural Perks include:
- Contests with cool prizes
- Team building activities and events
- Bold and lively work environments
- The chance to work alongside an exceptional team
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining and cleaning kitchen equipment, dishes, pots/pans, cutlery, utensils and all necessary tools and equipment for kitchen and restaurant use
- Following all health and safety regulations
- Being a team player - supporting and assisting your fellow team members whenever possible
- Communicating with Chefs, co-workers, FOH and management
What we would like you to bring to the kitchen:
- EXPERIENCE. Minimum one (1) year of experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment is strongly preferred. However, while the experience is an asset – we are willing to train the right candidate. We are looking for someone who has the drive to push through service, loves to learn and wants to work hard and have FUN!
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Must have a good grasp of the English language. Relationship building and communication skills are considered an asset.
- ADAPTABILITY. The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- PERSONALITY. Humility coupled with a good sense of humour.
The Distillery Restaurants Corporation (DRC) is committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. We encourage and welcome candidates with disabilities to apply for job opportunities with us. Please note that accommodations throughout each stage of the DRC’s recruitment process are available upon request.c